I Hate Narcissists

Another day of narcissistic rage...

Yeah... my big brother is pushing my soon to be ex's buttons again.

My soon to be ex is raging pretty hard right now - and I'm threatening to take my butt back into the bedroom and leave him mumbling away to the cat and the hamster.

Do they even care that I'm the one sitting here living with it all??? All the hours of stress and relentless mumbling is affecting me - yet, if the phone is ignored, he brings his ass down here to drag it out in person. No one else is seeing the side of it that I have to live with or considering how it might affect me.

I'm trying to get through this as best as I can alone here... I guess I should be thankful that he's not yelling at me as some do in narcissistic rage - he just sits there mumbling away to himself. I should also be thankful that he isn't a destroyer, too... but nothing really helps when the desperation to get out and get to a place where I have some illusion of safety burns so strong.

I just want to leave all this shit behind me and be with my man already.
smileylovesgaming · 26-30, F
If your not happy just break up with him.
Becksta · 36-40
[@576182,smileylovesgaming] Yeah... because life really is that easy... 🤯 🤦‍♀️
smileylovesgaming · 26-30, F
[@421598,Becksta] life is to short for that BS. I would have left

I Hate Narcissists