I Heard An Ignorant Statement

This one came from my Oma. The woman is not entitled but she can be far too set in her ways, especially when she believes her opinion is right. Just today the woman was complaining about my generation being lazy and doing nothing. This all when I was just trying to talk about how things were going for me at college.

And don’t get me started on what happened during lunch. The woman was complaining that I didn’t want to eat eggs. She also grumbled about me only wanting to eat meat (she claims to be vegetarian but still eats seafood) and when she did offer me some sausage I refused because it was covered in mold. I told her this and all she did was complain that we needed a war and she hoped I never knew hunger like she did.

She always does this and it infuriates me. She’ll keep food past the expiration date and complain when I refuse to eat it. She always says things like we need another war and how lazy the current generation is. I cannot stand that woman at times and her constant negative attitude.
0
|

I Heard An Ignorant Statement

This one came from my Oma. The woman is not entitl... | I Heard An Ignorant Statement | Similar Worlds