I Love to Learn

I Love to Learn
i love to learn, watching documentaries, going on tours of local history about the town i am in. whether i retain what i learn, is another story.
6
|
I Love to Learn
Today I learned from a TV documentary that was filmed before the Coronavirus that men in films in Iran aren't allowed to hug women actresses, for example someone who is playing their mother in a film. It's segregation of the sexes. So they ...
1
|
I Love to Learn
The longer I live, the less I know. I suspect my knowledge brain cells are replaced with memories. The result for me of less knowledge is a greater interest in listening to others; fewer mistakes; and less confrontation. The result for me of incr...
2
|
I Love to Learn
The other day I learnt that, if you're a guy, the more older brothers you have, the more likely you are to be gay, according to many scientific studies. (This only applies to older brothers, not sisters or younger brothers or number of siblings ...
0
|
I Love to Learn
Did you know the Sun "seems" to stop/stay still/pauses for three days every year? On Dec 22nd, 23rd, and the 24th, the Sun rises on the same latitude. This means that the Sun no longer travels southward, but stops/pause and turns northward ...
5
|
I Love to Learn
Haha I'm one of those kids who actually go to school because of math and not because I want to hang out with my friends lol (well because I don't have friends too I guess Idk 🤷‍♀️)
1
|
I Love to Learn
It's a hobby of mine. I enjoy lectures as much as people would enjoy movies, sounds geekie ha? Currently, I'm trying to learn Italian. I made good progress in it, but I'm still pretty much a beginner. Such a beautiful language.
7
|
I Love to Learn
A few years ago I lived in the cute little house. It had a fenced in yard and a nice neighborhood. But the inside needed some TLC. So I cleaned and painted, and the only thing that was needed to make it look awesome was the floors. The tile was wore....
7
|
I Love to Learn
Today I have been listening to things on YouTube and learning about Carl Jung, existentialism, a bit about nihilism, the stoics and the connection between Stoicism and CBT and Buddhism (the latter being relating to desire of things). Well mostly what...
4
|
I Love to Learn
Why are millenials so entitled?! Simon Sinek: Understanding The Game We're Playing
1
|
I Love to Learn
Learning is a Treasure...
4
|
I Love to Learn
How to imagine the tenth dimension
5
|
I Love to Learn
I really enjoy learning new things. I want to expand my knowledge. If I could live for hundreds of years I would continue to go back to school and get all sorts of degrees. I love learning about history but I also believe that being well-rounded is a...
6
|
I Love to Learn
6
|
I Love to Learn
11
|
I Love to Learn
And I believe you are never too old to learn. Today I read that a 94-year-old Spanish woman got her degree in Chemistry. She started college back in the 1940s, but was obliged to leave them due to personal circumstances with only a subject left to ...
11
|
I Love to Learn
I usually don't take SW very seriously with all the pervs and crazies that come here. (Not gonna lie, I've been guilty of being a little bit of both.) But I'm just gonna take a leap of faith here and say that I'd like to use this ...
10
|
I Love to Learn
since I was a lil kid I just liked to learn I don't want to be in the same lvl I was yesterday I just get interested when someone talks about something that I don't know or something that I don't understand an information that I have n...
1
|
I Love to Learn
Did you know that the constellation Cygnus "The Swan" is also called the Northern Cross.Well every year at Christmas time it stands upright on the northern horizon as if to say The Nativity really happened.Also at the some time a star clust...
2
|
I Love to Learn
My mom always tells me stories from my childhood. I used to ask many questions and I don't find away to stop until I drive her crazy .. "why mommy? what? why?" Always always always.. Mom answers as many questions as she could before se...
7
|

I Love to Learn
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Love to Learn | Similar Worlds