I Love to Learn

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Did you know the Sun "seems" to stop/stay still/pauses for three days every year? On Dec 22nd, 23rd, and the 24th, the Sun rises on the same latitude. This means that the Sun no longer travels southward, but stops/pause and turns northward ...
4
|
When I was young, I always liked learning. I did not always like school, but learning I always liked. And now, as a teacher and a grown-up I find that my love for learning is just the same. And that a day without learning something new is a wasted da...
6
|
I love watching documentaries about rare/deathly diseases on YouTube because I learn A LOT!!! My mom thinks it's not healthy to watch such sad and disturbing videos, but I love them! No, I don't love seeing people or families suffering, w...
3
|
Haha I'm one of those kids who actually go to school because of math and not because I want to hang out with my friends lol (well because I don't have friends too I guess Idk 🤷‍♀️)
1
|
It's a hobby of mine. I enjoy lectures as much as people would enjoy movies, sounds geekie ha? Currently, I'm trying to learn Italian. I made good progress in it, but I'm still pretty much a beginner. Such a beautiful language.
7
|
A few years ago I lived in the cute little house. It had a fenced in yard and a nice neighborhood. But the inside needed some TLC. So I cleaned and painted, and the only thing that was needed to make it look awesome was the floors. The tile was wore....
7
|
Today I have been listening to things on YouTube and learning about Carl Jung, existentialism, a bit about nihilism, the stoics and the connection between Stoicism and CBT and Buddhism (the latter being relating to desire of things). Well mostly what...
4
|
Why are millenials so entitled?! Simon Sinek: Understanding The Game We're Playing
1
|
Learning is a Treasure...
4
|
How to imagine the tenth dimension
5
|
Why would you choose a school to learn? You don't know what the hell they put in your head. They teach you what they think you should know, be it truth or lies. They refer to it as programming, you probably know it as brain washing. You don...
0
|
I really enjoy learning new things. I want to expand my knowledge. If I could live for hundreds of years I would continue to go back to school and get all sorts of degrees. I love learning about history but I also believe that being well-rounded is a...
6
|
6
|
11
|
And I believe you are never too old to learn. Today I read that a 94-year-old Spanish woman got her degree in Chemistry. She started college back in the 1940s, but was obliged to leave them due to personal circumstances with only a subject left to ...
11
|
I usually don't take SW very seriously with all the pervs and crazies that come here. (Not gonna lie, I've been guilty of being a little bit of both.) But I'm just gonna take a leap of faith here and say that I'd like to use this ...
10
|
since I was a lil kid I just liked to learn I don't want to be in the same lvl I was yesterday I just get interested when someone talks about something that I don't know or something that I don't understand an information that I have n...
1
|
Did you know that the constellation Cygnus "The Swan" is also called the Northern Cross.Well every year at Christmas time it stands upright on the northern horizon as if to say The Nativity really happened.Also at the some time a star clust...
2
|
One step closer to becoming a psych research assistant with the best professor in the department 😊 so excited
11
|
My mom always tells me stories from my childhood. I used to ask many questions and I don't find away to stop until I drive her crazy .. "why mommy? what? why?" Always always always.. Mom answers as many questions as she could before se...
7
|

I Love to Learn
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Love to Learn | Similar Worlds