I Want Someone to Talk Or Chat With

I was with my cousin's friend. he talks to different girl as he is interested in them to date them, then he leaves them once he. had sex. it just made me realize how easy it is and how these girls are too naive. it is not that hard to find a clear evidence against him. I wonder does love, or companionships cloud their rational mind? or are people not rational to start with? nevertheless it is a type of abuse what he does to these girls.
0
|
youareunique
People have a tendency to convince themselves of things whether there is sufficient evidence or not.
kabibal · 26-30, M
yes but I am sure, I will make a better decision now if there is still love.
youareunique
I truly hope that you do :)
kabibal · 26-30, M
me too
Guerrrrr
Sadly it's the culture we live in. Girls want to be pleasing to men and also want to feel accepted by men. And for some reason we teach ladies that hopefully they are the right one instead of them having the choice on who the right one is. Both men and women need to fix this
Guerrrrr
It happens
kabibal · 26-30, M
yes in phone
DG007
you are absolutely right!

I Want Someone to Talk Or Chat With
Categories: Health, Loneliness

I was with my cousin's friend. he talks to di... | I Want Someone to Talk Or Chat With | Similar Worlds