I Hate Censorship

I wish movies and TV series would be more open and less censored like in the 70's again.

馃檮

It's irritating to find a tv series with dancers dancing to "censored" music.

Why would they do that?

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL_2pMfGErM]

For example, go to 9:45 mins in this video. 馃

Feels so dumb.

Cor blimey! 馃槨
BirthYear199326-30, M
There are some Hindi web series which contains sexual scenes..
JoyfulSilence46-50, M
Were they playing, "Baby, it's cold outside?"

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DAh5kt0vfI]
HatterM46-50, M
I didn't know there was any censorship in mainstream media any more except in extreme cases.
[@1044765,htreaty] it is very much persistent, my friend. Not just here, but globally. Song clips used to dramatize a comedy/suspense scene is often edited for online audiences.

Check out a sample of that in the video I just shared on my post. (Edited)
PerthSurfer46-50, M
I haven't heard of that, but my guess is that it's a good dancing song but with some lyrics that the tv networks get uptight about. I wonder why they can't just put a warning on at the beginning saying that the music might offend those who haven't listened to teenagers talk in a long time?
[@557074,PerthSurfer] It's such a boring pattern ...even the background music in these online tv series is muted...esp. the comedy shows. Imagine how it dims the effect of the scene! 馃槖

I've added a video above...take a look and see what I mean.
PerthSurfer46-50, M
[@372543,Vivaci] Wait, so you mean at that 9:45 part, they purposely deleted the music?
ClassifiedM
The series is about dancing? 馃
[@444927,Classified] nah...it's a popular tv series from the 70s-80s. Check out the link above. (I've just added it)
ClassifiedM
[@372543,Vivaci] It's a bit hard to hear what they are saying 馃槄
DragonFruit61-69, M
I鈥檓 not a big fan of censorship in general, and feel that very few things should be censored.
I鈥檇 rather see nudity/sex shown on TV than violence, with sexual censorship only for graphic sex acts/pedophilia/beastiality....and I don鈥檛 think that the words to music should be censored.
PerthSurfer46-50, M
[@475592,Dragon56] This is just what i think too. I remember when i was 7 my parents let me watch the movie The Godfather and i was really upset by the murders, yet i'd get chased out of the lounge room if any kind of nudity came on. I never understood that.

I Hate Censorship
Beliefs Health