I Have Something to Say

I agree with he Chicago Tribune. The Democrat power base should ask Hillary to step aside and let Kain stand in her place. "If you take a step back from tribal politics, you'll see that Mrs. Clinton has clearly disqualified herself from e...
dunpender · 80-89, M
They will use the best qualified for the job and that is clinton
Harmonium1923 · 51-55, M
This is an awful election. How did we get two candidates everyone seems to hate? Trump is the only "republican" in the country who could lose to Hillary. And she nearly lost the primary to a Socialist! I think we may see some reforms in the primary system before the next election, especially for republicans.
Clemency · 36-40, F
@Harmonium1923: What is this bizarre idea that the GOP paper tigers who couldn't even beat Trump would have beaten Clinton?
Harmonium1923 · 51-55, M
I know at least a dozen lifelong Republicans who are either not voting this year or going for a third party candidate. Most would have reluctantly supported any of the other candidates, but can't handle Trump. I think the makeup of voters is different in primaries than in the general election.
carpediem · M
Love reading John Kass
dunpender · 80-89, M
The USA is now just like any of the other banana republics in the Americas.

I Have Something to Say
Other