I Love Dancing In the Rain

It is the only thing to do when it has been raining for 2 weeks and you are stir crazy with being shut up inside 😩 Only drawback is cold feet 😒
5
|
My dad got really fed up of me doing gymnastics in my bedroom (which I was only doing because it is raining outside) and making a noise, so I decided to go outside for a change 🐻 It was really nice walking on the wet grass in bare feet, but my hair a...
3
|
It rained for 3 hours this morning and freshened everything up and dampened down the dust. When it had stopped, I went outside in bare feet and danced on the damp grass. It was glorious 😌 Some of the little girls joined me and got very wet, but no o...
7
|
The hot weather is great, but it got really oppressive last night and it is great to have a good dousing of water. Not least because I will not have to water our tomato plants again today 😊 After breakfast, i went out in the garden to practice some ...
6
|
A previous post here reminded me of the time my youngest daughter thought it would be fun to sneak outside and splash around in the muddy puddles while it was still pouring down with rain. She ended up soaked to the skin, covered in mud and in desper...
3
|
One day after school I was staying at my best friend Sophie's house until my mum had finished work and was ready to pick me up. It was pouring with rain, but Sophie was set on going outside to play in the puddles. I just followed her, because I ...
0
|
I got totally drenched by a shower walking 500 metres from the bus stop to my house. But there's no sense in getting pissed off about it. Back home in the garden, I took off my shoes and socks, and my skirt, tilted my head towards the storm clo...
3
|

I Love Dancing In the Rain

I Love Dancing In the Rain | Similar Worlds