I Like to People Watch
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
People watching is one of the great city past times. It's like being in a massive circulatory system and having opinions on the red and white blood cells as they zoom on by lol
SwampFlower · 26-30, F
[@624254,CountScrofula] yeah, juuuust like that.
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
[@871066,SwampFlower] Barely even a metaphor. Just a literal description.
SwampFlower · 26-30, F
[@624254,CountScrofula] Literally.
How could you ever part with having acres in the countryside to retreat to, to hear the footsteps and voices of strangers? I would never leave the countryside if I could help it.
[@871066,SwampFlower] It's too bad you had to move for that reason, but it's certainly understandable.

I hope your in good health. 😊
SwampFlower · 26-30, F
[@176592,PhoenixPhail] I'm not really. The issues are tricky and long term or else we wouldn't have moved. We are really just shooting for "alive" and not in constant unrelenting pain, and we have mastered at least one of those ;)
[@871066,SwampFlower] I'm sorry those are your circumstances. I can relate. I'm dealing with pain issues like that, as well. I hope things improve for you.
That's something I miss from my former small village. I know ironic; I live in a city now, you hear people passing all the time, in a tidy part of town (very affluent, lights out by 10pm) I can say nothing exciting goes on - and the outspoken, gentle, subtle, but often drunk artist conversing with his partner for hours in length, very openly on his balcony was very entertaining....
SamtheDog · M
Who watching you 🤔
SwampFlower · 26-30, F
[@854658,SamtheDog] Probably somebody.
JoyfulSilence · 46-50, M
I go to the mall, not really because I need anything, but because I am bored and there are quite a few atrractive ladies there, and occasionally they wear tight pants.

I Like to People Watch