I Had a Miscarriage

............................................

I hate how sensitive and emotional I was the three weeks after the miscarriage. I'm still emotional but I think my body has gone back to normal and my hormones have stabilized.
I was emotional to the point where I was telling everyone they were better off without me. Or they would say something in a teasing way which usually I don't mind and then I would cry my eyes out and say, "You hate me, don't you?"
Or the time I dropped a cookie on the ground and cried even though I had a full on tray and then some.
Or how much I cried on the phone to everyone. I'm so embarrassed still. I can hardly live with myself.
馃槕
I look back and cringeeee
SkeetSkeet90-99, F
I went through a good year of that. Id cry in the stores. Id cry at work. Sometimes id cry while eating. Its a lot to deal with emotionally
NovascelM
[@849619,BeepBeep] People ran away from me馃槶
causernamebemyusername26-30, M
I saw a meme once that said they dropped a bowl of cheese balls and then sat and cried for an hour. But that was in ref8to being on their period. Hormones are pieces of shit:(
Enkis22-25, M
If it makes you feel a little better, some of those feelings/reactions the guy gets as well...馃檨

I Had a Miscarriage
Loss of a Child Parenting and Family