I Collect Coins
Join Similar Worlds today ยป

I'm playing with it again!!!

Not that, you filthy animals!!! I'm playing with my coin collection again!!!

So far, I at least have pictures of my new bank notes. Next up, I want to get pictures of the new coins I have and do more research on them.

I'm getting a better idea of what I have now - but I'm still not quite there yet. I looked through my pre-decimal British currency because I have a better idea of what I'm looking at with that... and I learned that I have one new coin (Old 10p) and a couple of coins that have started a date run for me.

There's another 100 Tunisian dinar in my latest addition to my collection, too. I still have to check the dates on that one to see if it fits in with the date run I have going on there.

A couple are Spanish Euros that I already have in my collection - I'll be looking at those with a fine tooth comb because the new ones I have look like they are uncirculated - whoever had them before me obviously knew a thing or two about storing them.

The rest are pretty much what I still need to research and figure out what I have now.

I Collect Coins