Doing Good
Only logged in members can view the full post, comments, images and videos.
MamaGoneMad36-40, F
I once heard "You can make more money sucking cock than being a cock sucker" and it made me laugh really hard 馃槀馃槀馃槀

Sounds about right
a co ck in the hand is better than 2 in a bush
KuroNeko36-40, F
[@1077581,paperlace] I'm not so sure about that lol
[@1095867,KuroNeko] lol馃ぃ
REMsleep41-45, F
Too bad this is not strictly true. The world is a harsh place and you must be selective with kindness. Some people will only use it against you.
KuroNeko36-40, F
[@867436,REMsleep] You can be kind without letting people take too much. It's a question of good boundaries.
RoosterM
That's the way it should be! Except on this site where being nice sometimes leads to being used.
KuroNeko36-40, F
[@527571,Rooster] people don't know what to do with nice, it's a sad reflection of what their lives have been like. Don't you change because of that 馃挌
RoosterM
[@1095867,KuroNeko] I have no intention to but my patience is finally wearing thin.
Rokasu31-35, M
Being kind also rewards you with being taken advantage of. Worst part is you won't see the damage done until it's too late.
KuroNeko36-40, F
[@16030,Rokasu] Boundaries are important. Being kind does not mean letting people walk all over you.
KuroNeko36-40, F
[@16030,Rokasu] I assumed people knew what being kind was, I didn't mean letting people take advantage.
In theory absolutely, sadly in reality not so much.
Stereoguy56-60, M
Treat people like you want to be treated. For me that is kindness.
itsMEsillyxx26-30, F
totally agree. i like to think ppl are mostly good. 馃挏

Doing Good