Doing Good
Only logged in members can view the full post, comments, images and videos.
Treat people like you want to be treated. For me that is kindness.

Sounds about right
a co ck in the hand is better than 2 in a bush
KuroNeko · 36-40, F
[@1077581,paperlace] I'm not so sure about that lol
[@1095867,KuroNeko] lol🤣
REMsleep · 41-45, F
Too bad this is not strictly true. The world is a harsh place and you must be selective with kindness. Some people will only use it against you.
KuroNeko · 36-40, F
[@867436,REMsleep] You can be kind without letting people take too much. It's a question of good boundaries.
Rooster · M
That's the way it should be! Except on this site where being nice sometimes leads to being used.
KuroNeko · 36-40, F
[@527571,Rooster] people don't know what to do with nice, it's a sad reflection of what their lives have been like. Don't you change because of that 💚
Rooster · M
[@1095867,KuroNeko] I have no intention to but my patience is finally wearing thin.
Rokasu · 31-35, M
Being kind also rewards you with being taken advantage of. Worst part is you won't see the damage done until it's too late.
KuroNeko · 36-40, F
[@16030,Rokasu] Boundaries are important. Being kind does not mean letting people walk all over you.
KuroNeko · 36-40, F
[@16030,Rokasu] I assumed people knew what being kind was, I didn't mean letting people take advantage.
In theory absolutely, sadly in reality not so much.
MamaGoneMad · 36-40, F
I once heard "You can make more money sucking cock than being a cock sucker" and it made me laugh really hard 😂😂😂
itsMEsillyxx · 26-30, F
totally agree. i like to think ppl are mostly good. 💜

Doing Good