Doing Good

Seeing a lot of trolling on posts, I thought I'd repost something I wrote a couple of years bk. I hope it helps! 馃挋馃

There was once a time when my posts were trolled and random strangers on EP started pointing fingers at my integrity.

Needless to say I was very disturbed with their baseless talk...

But what I did next was even disturbing (for me at least)

I started writing posts on how those trolls are trying to implicate me for something I never did.

This is exactly what the trolls feed on - PUBLICITY!

I also replied to their comments, trying to make sense out of their allegations on whatever story they had built up!!

Stupid mistake!

[i][b][c=#002673]The gist of the matter is:

[center][u]NO ONE IS BOTHERED WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR POSTS.[/u][/center]

(By no one, I mean a person who is sensible, not on your friends list, and is no troll. If they are interested then there is a 90% possibility that they are trolls or friends of trolls!)

So the best way to get out of these trolled posts, is to delete their comments, and report them. No need to give any justification. Your friends trust you, so they don't need you to prove anything to them. If they doubt you, then just know they aren't your true friends.

Breathe in, and relax. You know who you are. Be proud of that. Enjoy and keep speaking your mind.

If people are enjoying your stuff, then you are obviously making some others jealous. Live with that feeling. Enjoy that high!

PEACE!!![/c][/b][/i]

seeandhearM
An excellent post.
seeandhearM
[@372543,Vivaci] True we get caught trying to make sense of some kind of conversation because we want to give the person the benefit of the doubt, and before long we鈥檙e dragged into a mud pit.
[@485959,seeandhear] So true! And we have to remember that if you get into a mud fight with a pig, only you'll get dirty n annoyed. The pig is enjoying it.
seeandhearM
[@372543,Vivaci] Precisely.
missbeez26-30, F
[@486083,missbeez] OMG...this is so cute! 馃馃挋

馃悵utifully put! 馃槍
missbeez26-30, F
[@372543,Vivaci]
[@486083,missbeez]
geoam151-55, M
Very intelligent post
[@100938,geoam1] Thank you, Gaoam...I have suffered a lot. Don't want others to commit the same mistakes. 馃挋
PhpPhoenix31-35, M
Great advice!
[@1125975,PhpPhoenix] It's a nice way to test online friendships too. 馃槈
[@605647,DarkHeaven] Awww...thank you, darling Butterfly馃寛馃馃槝馃
[@372543,Vivaci] 馃槝
[@605647,DarkHeaven] 馃グ馃槝
JoePourMan61-69, M
This is excellent
Thanks for sharing this again
[@1097981,JoePourMan] Thank you, Joe. 馃グ

It's really the best way to tackle trolls.馃挒馃槆

Doing Good