Doing Good

Grateful4you · 61-69, M
No, not really my style. I do miss having a body like that though honestly.
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@881002,Grateful4you] Keep exercising if it's feasible, health permitting of course 💪 I know someone near the upper bound of your age range who's (currently) got a better defined body than myself - used to be a history teacher in HS, a very cool dude
Grateful4you · 61-69, M
[@44863,Elessar] Thanks. Sadly our resident gym is closed due to Covid.
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@881002,Grateful4you] Never been a fan of (indoor) gyms myself, even before the current pandemic. This is my thing:

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/26/89/29/Elessar-yW0JamHKQc0m4QN.jpg][image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/26/89/31/Elessar-JMjdoC5QXa7weNu.jpg]

With a nice view on the lagoon no less - no people being loud, no nasty smells typical of gyms, no germs, and above all completely free.
ilovefood · 22-25, F
Sure sure. Must be adventurous like Bear Grylls.
ilovefood · 22-25, F
[@44863,Elessar] Yes yes. I would love to taste hoomans.
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@580819,ilovefood] With all the industrial shit we eat these days I would suggest against it. Better a handful of ants anyday
ilovefood · 22-25, F
[@44863,Elessar] That is a waste. 8 billions meat on this planet. 🥺
Lapochka · 26-30, F
Life on the road, living by your wits, making your fortune in foreign cities? I did that for three years. Now I’m settled.
Lapochka · 26-30, F
[@44863,Elessar] It was my career. And while it was fun and exciting I like sleeping in my own bed eating familiar good food and not frying my brain with languages.
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@987291,Lapochka] Only if you're comfortable answering of course, can I ask which was your job back then? And which places you've seen?

It sounds definitely intriguing, but yeah, you've made a solid point. I honestly don't know how I'd feel about it, having been pretty much stationary until now, yet having a fairly good adaptability spirit.
Lapochka · 26-30, F
[@44863,Elessar] I work for a financial data company. I would visit customers to give them on site training and performance coaching. I visited Belgrade, Leeds, Bergen, Sheffield, Berlin and Liege. I would spend two to three weeks on site working with staff and middle management, staying in a hotel and then return home to wait for my next assignment.
I wouldn't
ABCDEF7 · M
When you have moved ahead in the path of knowledge and enlightenment, it's foolish to go back to uncivilized way. Centuries passed for humans to get to this level of understanding and consciousness.
ABCDEF7 · M
[@44863,Elessar] I am also talking about the individuals. Think about your vision, knowledge and level of understanding if you were born centuries ago. As an individual everyone of us should try to achieve higher level of understanding and consciousness to make best use of their lives.
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@657449,ABCDEF7] I'm conflicted, honestly. A (huge) part of myself wholeheartedly agrees with your perspective, another craves for a more frugal/"adventurous" life than I'm living right now.
ABCDEF7 · M
[@44863,Elessar] Being adventurous doesn't means just to live as barbarian. There are many other ways to be adventurous.
Lostpoet · 31-35, M
Can i be a vegan barbarian?
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@780464,Lostpoet] I suppose so. Plenty of plants, herbs and berries out there
4meAndyou · F
Nope. Barbarians don't have daily hot showers. Horses smell bad...and Barbarians don't have laptops...🤣
Elessar · 26-30, M
[@387713,4meAndyou] I'll be the first barbarian who showers, showers his horse and have a laptop.

Now I only need a bit of Schwarzy's body shape and I'm good to go 😂

Doing Good