Doing Good

Help me understand this. All my life I’ve been told there is only 2 genders.
So if somebody’s is bi that means they swing both ways which cancels out pan and any other made up gender since it proves that there are only 2 genders. Or am I wrong? [image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/08/60/92/TurtlePink-LGqlWcBqj6f5vIX.jpg]
2
|
Pfuzylogic · M
Life is never the same after a good go around with a hot iron skillet! 🥳
Why are you so obsessed with this ? How does it affect [b]you[/b] or your sexual orientation ? 🤷🏽
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] I’m curious. Some things just don’t make sense to me. Why is it so hard for somebody to just take the time to help me understand? Like, I literally need somebody to dumb it down for me. I learn by asking questions. I’m sorry if that bothers you 😢😢
[@526179,TurtlePink] But people [b]are[/b] answering you in good faith, yet you keep asking the same questions, with a tone of [b]judgment[/b], not curiosity. Bisexual and pansexual are sexual orientations and they pretty much describe the same thing. But they have nothing to do with there being more than two genders, [b]male[/b] and [b]female[/b].

Questions that are based upon a desire to understand others don’t bother me one bit, and if I have information I’m happy to share it.
But people who ask pointed questions and post unkind memes while pretending it’s “only curiosity”—well, that’s passive aggressive bullying.
Is this your life calling or just a general obsession?
[@526179,TurtlePink] Trying to understand and trashing people all day long are two different things.
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
[@994303,TheFlippantSide] please point out where I was trashing somebody.
StrictLoving · 51-55, M
[@526179,TurtlePink] wouldn't it be nice if there were someplace you could ask these questions without judgment?
Humbug · 51-55, M
I don’t understand trans either..or any of it actually
And what happens if they would be the same thing ?
I guess you don't know since you heart my comment but won't answer it. You will be aware there's lots of articles and YouTube videos on this subject, right ?

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5P_xF1JuUk]

Doing Good

Help me understand this. All my life I’ve been tol... | Doing Good | Similar Worlds