I Am Learning French

Lesson learned 馃ゴ

So the lesson was about likes and dislikes, and everyone had to talk about what they like and what they don't. I mentioned that I love learning french.. and to be honest, I did not expect a follow up question, so when the teacher asked why, I wasn't sure what to say, and said the first thing that came to mind; umm it is exciting?! c'est excitant!

Now I KNEW that the word excitant had a sexual meaning in French, but because I wasn't prepared, I guess I just instantly jumped to how I would say it in English.

This wasn't the funny part though, the teacher was like; never ever use that word as it is likely to imply something sexual. Me; oooh yea I actually knew that! The teacher had a weird confused look on her face, I think she thought what I was saying that I knew it and this is what I wanted to say 馃ぃ "I am learning french because it is such a turn on" 馃ぃ. So i quickly added that I said it by mistake 馃槀 I felt she was like; "phew" lol.

Never say excitant in french, lesson learned 馃ゴ
Nanori26-30, F
I'm gonna throw that word around from now on, ty
MissGaga26-30, F
[@934648,Nanori] Suddenly you are a fan of french 馃槀
DrWatson61-69, M
Ce poste est tres excitant.
MissGaga26-30, F
[@338282,DrWatson] Tous les postes au SW sont tr猫s excitants 馃ぃ
Sirfurryanimal61-69, M
茅tiez-vous excit茅 en cours de fran莽ais?

I Am Learning French
Education Travel