I Want to Share Something

June Bugs and Iron Stomachs

J-Hound has learned exactly where he needs to step to turn on the motion light outside. This, of course, is the starting gun for the nightly June bug hunt. They begin flying out of the trees and bushes toward the light and J-Hound two-paw stuns them to the ground. Now, if I am fast enough, I can grab the bugs before he does, but some slip by. And this is where I’m thankful for his iron stomach. I get that he’s a dog and they eat gross stuff…but it’s that crunching sound that gets me 🤢 It doesn’t bother his gut and he’s having fun so what the heck?!

So I’m calling this summer the 2021 Great June Bug Hunt. It will be interesting to see what fall has in store for us.
Well as long his little belly doesnt hurt
Darkskiescoming · 46-50, M
[@1207913,Handmaidssnail] Just hope he does not start eating snails. Lol
LadyBronte · 56-60, F
Laughs. I hate June bugs!!!
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@9537,LadyBronte] They are not my favorite either.
LadyBronte · 56-60, F
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] Hopefully your little puppy won't get sick and you'll have less June bugs around!
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@9537,LadyBronte] He hasn’t been sick yet. I figure it’s just more protein and fiber in his diet.
Darkskiescoming · 46-50, M
Yes it is always the crunch that gets us but if he is enjoying it, and not getting sick, I say happy hunting....lol
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
[@1198743,Darkskiescoming] One of those battles I’m just not gonna fight 😁
Darkskiescoming · 46-50, M
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] Don't blame you. He is fine.

I Want to Share Something