I Got Caned At School

I was not, but my ex-husband said he was (I don't quite believe him). He talked about it a lot and seemed proud of himself. I think it was just one of his many lies.
4
|
fairefoutre · 70-79, M
I was often beaten at school, candid strap, usually for no good reason
justanothername · 46-50, M
If your husband is 50 or older then it’s entirely likely
bikegenius · 56-60, M
It would be sad if he were lying OR telling the truth.
MrPerditus1 · 56-60, M
If he's a habitual or pathological liar, then yeah I'd find it difficult to believe as well. Also, depending on his age range and where he went to school might have something to do with it. Most schools gave up that form of punishment a LONG time ago. So you're probably right in not believing it.
Gumba1000 · M
It became illegal in the UK in the 80s. If he's the same age as you, it seems an unlikely story.
OnlyRhonda · 31-35, F
[@11357,Gumba1000] That's what I think, too. He was a bit older than me, but not that old!
Gumba1000 · M
[@1118280,OnlyRhonda] Even if he was five years older he's still too young. I think it was 1987 it was abolished and I doubt he'd earn such a thing at 7 years old.
Fishing65 · 51-55, M
Did you get spanked at home?
I was caned at school.
I remember standing outside the headmaster's door awaiting my punishment.
OnlyRhonda · 31-35, F
[@280888,BridgeOvertroubledWaters] Undoubtedly. Much better to get these things over and done with.
[@1118280,OnlyRhonda] were you caned at school ?
OnlyRhonda · 31-35, F
[@280888,BridgeOvertroubledWaters] Absolutely not! That sort of thing stopped around the time I was born! I don't say I did not deserve to be, though! 😜

I Got Caned At School
Categories: Education

I was not, but my ex-husband said he was (I don... | I Got Caned At School | Similar Worlds