I Have A Pet Peeve

I absolutely cannot stand those children who feel it is their duty to climb onto the backs of booth seats while out to eat with their families. The ones who keep turning around to stare at you while you are trying to enjoy your salad. The ones who look as if they could possibly fall down on top of you if they make one wrong move. The ones who grab your hair, jab a crayon into your skull, scream in your ear. I suppose you get the idea. Worst is when their parent or guardian does nothing to stop them. It is not cute darling not cute.

Thankfully the worst that has happened to me was a little girl nearly falling over on me. I was so glad to be leaving and was not near that family for much longer. I never thought I would be so overjoyed to get my card back to escape the danger zone. No, nobody apologized to me either. Not a single peep from anybody.
56-60
1
|
sassy1 · 41-45, F
That’s why we always try to get a table not a booth

I Have A Pet Peeve
Categories: Habits, Health

I absolutely cannot stand those children who feel ... | I Have A Pet Peeve | Replies | Similar Worlds