I Love Classic Cars

I’ve been going to car shows since I was a little kid. After not attending one in over year, yesterday’s was more beautiful than I could have imagined

The details…

eyeno · M
Wow..., Thanks for sharing!
Tyr77 · 41-45, M
If this is a car show, shouldn't you be standing next to these fine automobiles in a bikini?
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
[@1206587,Tyr77] Haha. I had a gentleman who owned a Shelby Cobra on display come up to me as I was taking a picture of his car to inform me the car would look prettier if I was sitting in it so it’s definitely something to take under advisement.
Tyr77 · 41-45, M
[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart] I can relate to his sentiment, This post gave me the urge to watch a Whitesnake video.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
So cool!
That is so awesome! 😎😎😎 I love car shows too. I went to one yesterday also. From the looks I think yours was better.
[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart] Here is a couple more pictures of it. 🙂
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
[@78387,Stereoguy] Oh my heart.

Eddiesolds · 56-60, M
[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart] so cute!lol
HOT DAMN!!! 🤤 So much muscle and sexiness ...
😂 I didn’t like the color on this one. But i love the Lotus in orange. 🤩 Thats a sexy car right there...[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart]
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
[@372543,Vivaci] Haha. The picture really doesn’t do it justice, but the color and the car…neither are my tastes. I’m really not the supercar kind of girl. They look pretty. Sound pretty. But give me old Detroit muscle any day. To me, nothing compares to those curves and that muscle…damn, that gruff, bare bones muscle has the power to make the panties drop.
[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart] omg yeah...they both do it for me....🤤💓

Some just spell SEXY so loud! 🤩
Eddiesolds · 56-60, M
Great pictures.I love old cars
I like thruway you made the images! Interesting.
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
[@822235,soar2newhighs] I read it as such 🙂
[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart] well on cars, here’s my contribution...
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
[@822235,soar2newhighs] So pristine.
Coppercoil · M
It's amazing the amount on time, money, and energy it takes to get old cars to look like this.
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
[@58876,Coppercoil] You ain’t kiddin’. But man, you can tell how much they love these cars. They really are their babies.
Coppercoil · M
[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart] yeah
.. it would have to be live to do all that.. no doubt at time the wives fantasize about taking a baseball bat to theese husband attention stealing machines.
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
[@58876,Coppercoil] Haha Gaw, I could say some things about those wives…but I won’t. For the most part, the wives I’ve met have been very supportive of their husband’s hobby, but we’ve all got those moments where we’d like to steal our better half away from whatever’s occupying their time.
MyPathOfTotality · 41-45, M
Very nice!!! I haven't been in about 2 years. I'm jealous. Lol. I'm hoping they'll have the car show in the fall here. Me and a friend of mine went to one this spring but didn't realize they cancelled it until we got there. 😤🤬😤
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
[@958812,MyPathOfTotality] Gaw, that sucks. The major one I usually go to this month was pushed back to August, so I’m curious if it’ll even be a thing then. That’s why this one was such a big deal. Hope the one in the fall works out for ya.
MyPathOfTotality · 41-45, M
[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart] Thank you. If he wasn't the one driving I would have made him walk back home 2 hours. Lol. I'm hoping they don't cancel it.
BreezeyBree · 56-60, F
It's been a few years, but planning to attend one coming here next month again.
I love those old cars and what people manage to do with them...especially if they look original and can draw the eye to them. :)

This is just a few I have seen around here. I could spend a lot more time checking them out!
Thank you for the topic and sharing. :)
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
[@1210541,BreezeyBree] These see so cool! I have a soft spot for flames, even if it’s on a mustang. That jeep is seriously badass though.

Saw this unique specimen

Loved the creativity used here.

Thank you for sharing and have fun next month!
BreezeyBree · 56-60, F
[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart] I knew I had to add that jeep! There were so many more to see but I didn't want to spend a ton of time trying to add them all. lol
Yours is definitely unique and one of a kind! That demands attention!
Thank you... maybe I'll come back with a ton of new pictures to share. :)
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
[@1210541,BreezeyBree] 😁. Please do.

I Love Classic Cars