I Seek Truth

Wolves can be as humane as nice people sometimes

I saw a You Tube piece where a girl nurtured a baby wolf and when it grew up the parents forced her to keep it in their locked barn and outraged, the girl ran away and the wolf disappeared too..and then days later the girl was missing and a search party never found either one and then a day or so later the girl was found unconscious on the family porch and the wolf by her side. When the girl regained consciousness she endorsed the story that the adults could clearly see...a steel-jaw trap had caught the girl's leg and she fell unconscious from the pain and the wolf dragged her back MILES to the family home where she was discovered and rescued. From then on the wolf was allowed to run free.

Many wolves die a torturous death caught in those same traps..out of ignorance and default brutality.

Ya know the big bad wolf.

I grieve over big bad ignorant people who think they know everything for NO reason.

Save the wolves. They perform essential functions for our ecology and are exceedingly intelligent too. All life deserves a chance. Who knows how endangered wolves are?

Ditto for countless forms of wildlife most know nothing about.

Snarkers will be SHOT.
BalmyNitesF
I absolutely agree, wolves have long been cruelly denigrated. In historic England, they were hunted mercilessly until they were driven to the Scottish Boarders & beyond, the people even being given a ransom to kill as many wolves as possible, by order of King Edward 1, who ordered the total extinction of all wolves 馃槩
[@561899,BalmyNites] Its like that in the usa now.
BalmyNitesF
[@1118414,SoapOperaglasses] Sheer ignorance, persecution of defenceless creatures is the lowest of the low, in my book
People aren't even as nice and humane as people are supposed to be 馃檮
Beatbox3426-30, M
I agree too. I mean animals in general can be raised to be compassionate. If you were to check for orphaned wildlife centre on youtube, you'll find people raising bears and they're so affectionate to the people. So huge yet cuddly. Then there's this guy who raised tiger cubs and panther cubs. The cubs always love him and wanna play with him.

Sadly humans are less humane. That's the irony.
[@476293,Beatbox34] Fuck irony. Its a catastrophe.
Beatbox3426-30, M
[@1118414,SoapOperaglasses] It is. This is actually why animals are better than humans will ever be.
[@476293,Beatbox34] Dont talk too loudly or the "AI" bot will diss you for all compassionate jobs... and put u in your "place"
Save wildlife and every animal.

I Seek Truth