Archived Questions

Never Forget what you are, the world will not. Wear it like a Armor and it could never be used to hurt you!
Tyrion Lannister.
0
|
xCoinx
Yea, an how well did that work out for him i mean by the fifth book i can't imagine how things could possibly get much worse for him
Iknowme · 22-25, M
Well he is still an awesome character and says and does the things that can change the course of westeros and i think he will only go up and up.
xCoinx
Just so i know you have read the books yes?
The tv series is a bit different to the books and i if you are following the tv series and haven't read the books i wouldn't want to give away spoilers
Iknowme · 22-25, M
Well I am following tv series but I am slightly aware about the books plotline.
Don't hit any spoiler though lol.
But I have this theory that actually makes tyrion one of the three big characters from game of thrones universe so he is still awesome for me until he dies.
deepscar
I know who I am, where I've come from, and why my job here isn't done yet. The world does not know who I am nor does it see anything valuable in me, but I see something valuable in myself and I make my own reality rock.

Archived Questions

Never Forget what you are, the world will not. Wea... | Archived Questions | Similar Worlds