Archived Questions

If you were to have children - what is the first thing you'd teach them?
What have your parents taught you? Would you raise them how they raised you or would you change it? Thank you :)
0
|
SkullHong
Yeah.. I think I was raised well.. But at the same rime I'd like to get some little things better ;D
AnonymouslyAnna
The first thing I would teach my children is to be kind to all, and just because someone is different, that doesn't mean they are any less human. We need more compassion in this world. My mom's biggest lesson is to be kind to all, even if they are complete dicks, don't stoop to their level. I would do things a little differently, like my mom never made my brother and I help with chores so as we got older, we didn't have much of a work ethic (still don't, really) and I think it's good for kids to help out a little bit, even when they're young.

Archived Questions

If you were to have children - what is the first t... | Archived Questions | Similar Worlds