Archived Questions

What's it like being you?
+ 0 16 replies 0 views Apr 16, 2015 |
slytheringuy
exchange our souls for a day and you'll know!
StarMommyO
I'm just being me!!
Darktooth41
Undefined.
RRenda
Imagine having 12 different people rambling at your head 24 hours a day and you can't shut them up. Or having a dozen mood swings withing twenty minutes. Or not sleeping for days at a time because you can't stop thinking of the one you want to spend your life with and then reflecting on what you've done that will cost you her forever. Then feel a rotting pain in your chest that stops you from functioning for days at a time. And then depression sets in. Then wash rinse and repeat and hope to god the next time you open your eyes from a sleep you may not be able to even have, things are better :) And they won't be.
slytheringuy
omg! you have dissociative identity disorder?
lovelywarpedlemon · 26-30, F
That sounds scary. I hope you find some help soon.
5thApprentice
A lot of wearing hawaiian shirts. lol
lovelywarpedlemon · 26-30, F
That's pretty cool. Lol. I take it you're an easy-going guy.
BendairDundat
You wouldn't like it.
GlassDog
It's very curious. I don't think my life is like most people's. I haven't deliberately set out to be different, it's just happened. Maybe we can do a body-swap for a day and you can get to experience what it's like being someone else. Me too, I guess.
lovelywarpedlemon · 26-30, F
I've always considered myself unintentionally "different" as well. You seem like someone who's easy to talk to.
GlassDog
Yeah, hopefully I am. You do too. I'm a bit of a chameleon and I seem to fit in everywhere and with everyone, but I'm usually happiest with others who are a bit different too. It feels like you can be confident they're not pretending or just fitting in, but actually being themselves. I like that honesty.
PeterPalmer
It's boring and most times its also sad.
lovelywarpedlemon · 26-30, F
*hugs*
PeterPalmer
Thanks
blueboyblue
Cool and bloody awesome!

Archived Questions

What's it like being you? | Archived Questions | Similar Worlds