Archived Questions

Hey, guys... Why haven't you evolved yet? I mean, don't you want a 'D' like a monkey's tail?
You could climb trees with it. (PS Why isn't that a superhero?)
+ 0 9 replies 0 views Apr 9, 2015 |
RRenda
When women tighten up enough from all the D's they've had in them, then we'll talk. And put the toilet seat down.
SapphicMinion
I'm sure Mr. Fantastic has that power.
lovelywarpedlemon · 26-30, F
Hahah
GlassDog
Yay! I wouldn't mind a prehensile one. Rather than just putting my hand down my pants and scratching myself, I could give myself a weird handshake and stuff. But then no woman would eat any food I made them because they'd be like, "Has he stirred this soup using a spoon he was holding in his hand, or something else?"
lovelywarpedlemon · 26-30, F
"Handshake"? Is that what they call it these days?
I think they'd appreciate a little salt in the mix, don't you?
GlassDog
Ha! There are many and various names but handshake was the pick of the pack. Although that's because it's 7am and the world is bright and shiny. I might call it something else at midnight.

And alas, no salt. My nuts are of the unsalted variety. I can probably grind up some pepper in my belly button, though!
lovelywarpedlemon · 26-30, F
Wow. Hah.
PeterPalmer
To evolve I need to get enough experience to level up.
Still I would not use my experience points on that, is more useful to invest on stamina or endurance if I want to improve my "D" performance.
lovelywarpedlemon · 26-30, F
Hahahahah

Archived Questions