I Wrote Something

Saturday: I had the best date of my life. Really, the best time with anyone. I don't think I've felt that connected that quickly to anyone, and in just 5 hours.

Sunday through Wednesday: I'm smiling a lot for no reason, humming, too. I talk more with my coworkers. I am generally a better person.

Wednesday night: We get dinner. We watch a movie on her couch. We make out, roughly 5 years since the last person I kissed.

Today:
Hey Charlie, I think you are incredibly sweet, interesting, and smart, and I really enjoy talking and spending time with you...I also managed to avoid mentioning that I just ended a few month long relationship, and I'm realizing I still feel pretty hung up on it. I'm really sorry that I wasn't more forthright about that, but I don't think I'm ready right now to see anyone seriously.

Tonight: Just like any other night. The soil continues to fall. But I'm not quite content with it anymore. I want more, and I can't have it. I can't ever have it.

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAJ_74tDZzU]
0
|
lovelywarpedlemon
Nice song.
That sucks, though.
I guess things happen that way.
I know it doesn't mean much, but if you need someone to talk to, send me a message.
SolitaireDiamond
Awwww, hugs. That was unkind of her not to tell you straight up that she wasn't in a place to engage in a relationship. So sorry you've had your feelings crushed. Please don't say you can't ever have that kind of happiness ... you can, and I believe you will.

Sometimes it's hard not to fall for someone quickly. I guess ... "next time" try to take things a bit more slowly and ask some leading questions so that you know where the person is at emotionally before you let yourself care too much.

I Wrote Something
Categories: Music, Poetry

Saturday: I had the best date of my life. Really, ... | I Wrote Something | Similar Worlds