I Have Faith

My first fist bump ... in a year

Yesterday, my neighbor gave me a fist bump ... since we both were vaccinated.

It was refreshing

Only my second human contact in a year.

For a guy who shakes hands, hugs, messes ladies hair up and uses my hands to guide people ... it has been a weird year.
PerfectionOfTheHeart · 41-45, F
When you’re the type of person who uses physical touch and connection as a way to express yourself in a way that words fail to, having that option that’s greatly tied to your heart taken away adds to the devastation this illness can cause. After we lost my father-in-law to it, I told my son this is something that kills us through our love for one another and to see that side of the truth of it...it’s true darkness that we’ve really had to work around to be able to gather any light from. One of the easiest ways to connect with another is through a simple smile, which we’ve had to cover for over a year now. That lack of sharing the love alone has shifted the power from light to dark in the world, but if you notice the masking of the smile makes us focus on the eyes of others more...and when that covered smile comes through in the eyes that diminished light shines so very brightly. Sometimes it’s bright enough that upon seeing it my day is instantly made.
[@436944,PerfectionOfTheHeart] well expressed!
Trippy · F
I miss giving and receiving hugs 🥺 I tested positive twice for SARS coV 2 and recovered from it. Still plan on receiving the vaccine as immunity is not yet been determined.
I miss hugging my mom, my nieces and nephews...

I miss putting kisses on my friends cheeks...
Trippy · F
[@1067,Soossie] 😊
[@1189287,Trippy]

🤗🤗⚘
God bless you 🙏 Covid19 has taken it's toll on all of us. I hope we can all get out and enjoy life again soon.
Coletracer · M
For us physical contact people, this pandemic period has been a challenge and a bit depressing but we will survive!
[@1150334,Coletracer]

Please dont get depressed..

Here is a hug from me dear Trace..

I Have Faith
Religion