Books & Literature

What’s the obsession with Rick and Morty? Everyone keeps telling me to watch it.
1
|
GeorgeTBH · 26-30, M
Its good i just recently watched it aftet being told the same thing
Kwek00 · 36-40, M
I don't think it's a must watch.
but it's pretty good for me too.

just a mish mash of diffrent pop-culture stuff... it's also self-aware and cynical. But it has some good jokes. You can call it pretty nerdy, loads of references on science-fiction, horror, action movies, etc.
[@421865,Kwek00] I can rock with that type of content. I’ll see.
ChiyoSKL · 26-30, F
My bf is obsessed. Some of it is stupid, some of it is fucking hilarious. The guys I know don’t seem to see the stupid parts just the hilarious.
MLGecko · 41-45, M
[@977006,ChiyoSKL] ^^ This ^^ But all I read was ".. fucking hilarious.."
[@977006,ChiyoSKL] 😂 I think I may check it out
Picklebobble2 · 51-55, M
It is very clever.
Picklebobble2 · 51-55, M
[@926030,Temporallube] You have a scientist who is so smart he's increased his brain power to beyond the understanding of Man. And Morty a High School kid with more common sense so sees the danger in everything.
Add to that a woman who is almost equally as smart but nearly always shuns it because she knows how insufferable her Father can be. And Jerry....poor Jerry 😂
[@448576,Picklebobble2] it does sound hilarious.
Picklebobble2 · 51-55, MNudity
[@926030,Temporallube] [youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHCx4Wmj-_A]

[b]Contains strong language[/b]
Starcrossed · 36-40, F
I dont know. I don't get it either. I love me a good cartoon, especially the adult oriented ones ... but this one I just couldn't get into.
Starcrossed · 36-40, F
[@421865,Kwek00] Archer
[@580386,Starcrossed] I haven’t seen it to judge it. Offhand it looks like a Back To The Future movie cartoon, the way the characters look. I liked that movie
Kwek00 · 36-40, M
[@580386,Starcrossed] Lol, yeah, I can see why you dig archer. 😅
I'm still a southpark person... even tough the engine is getting more difficult to get moving lately. But after so manny seasons, it's kinda normal. Their season on Neo-liberalism/commercials was extremely smart tough 😅
MLGecko · 41-45, M
It's shwifty!
[@355651,MLGecko] I’m assuming that means great! 🤣
Lackwittyname · 46-50, M
It is funny, witty and irreverent. Not for everyone, but check it out and report back
[@1430,Lackwittyname] I will. A friend told me the seasons are on Netflix. I’ll have a binge day.
it's only the best thing ever
[@595378,coconutpizza] I’m getting this feeling that you’re a fan

Books & Literature

What’s the obsession with Rick and Morty? Everyone... | Books & Literature | Similar Worlds