Experiences

Prime week is coming!

Come one driver come all. Prime week is nearly here and that’s basically the Black Friday for Amazon. This means a lot more orders so we need more drivers on the road. That’s where you wonderful money makers come in, and we have an exciting offer for you today. If you work 6 days a week we’ll give you the chance of winning a whopping 500$! Think about it. That’s a little more than a week of pay for you sad lot. Now I know, 4 days is brutal. 5 is only for the strong, but 6? Forget about it. Your life is over. So you can throw your life away for 2 weeks for the possibility of winning 1 back. Keep in mind it’s only a chance. A raffle, a drawing! Only one of you will get lucky. No, we’re not going to pay all of you the bonus for your hard work. We hardly pay you as it is. This is our way of providing incentive for our profitable promotions without actually wasting any more money on you, because remember, you’re here to make Amazon money, period.
eyeno · M
lol..., I'm confused!!!

marsbar · F
I think you need to start looking around for a new job. You’ll wear yourself out from the stress. Maybe UPS or FedEx are better.
Reject · 26-30, M
[@73351,marsbar] UPS makes more than double what we do, and FedEx doesn’t make as much, but still more. Both of them have easier routes and more pay. I’ve thought about it a lot.
marsbar · F
[@471800,Reject] It doesn’t hurt to apply.
[@73351,marsbar] I applied and got ghosted, one reason I have totally boycotted them.
Viper · 31-35, M
Hopefully it's not too horrible...
I just called up Amazon and told them in no uncertain terms that they are a monster and treat people worse than the management types treat their DOGS. Prime was trying to bill me for an account I had put on suspension and then informed my bank, which properly declined the charges on my behalf.

I won't support a company that got richer than god...by cheating people.
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
Lol. Cosumer culture isn't culture. Nobody can think why we'd want less driving. It's Ameri- Death.
That doesn't sound like a very good deal to me. ☹️
[@471800,Reject] I feel really bad for you. How many driver's are in this pool?
Reject · 26-30, M
[@78387,Stereoguy] It’s alright. I mostly worry for my coworkers. So far it’s me and about 4 others. But there’s still a week so more will sign up I’m sure. We all need the money.
[@471800,Reject] I don't know anyone who can't use a few extra dollars. I wish you all the best. 🙂🙂🙂
I hope you can get out of there soon.
Asificair · M
I do not apologise for my loathing of that company.
HannahSky · F
[@471800,Reject] I think eventually they will.. I know Pennsylvania? voted it down but others won't.
Reject · 26-30, M
[@868864,HannahSky] I really hope you’re right. Even if I got out, my coworkers are still there. Other drivers here still suffer. It’s sad.
HannahSky · F
[@471800,Reject] Amazon is getting a lot of negative attention these days, something will shift.
Kimchigirl · 31-35, F
You're making me regret ordering things on Prime Week hahaha
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
Lmao all the ppl telling you what to do yourself but them continuing to buy from amazon and specifically use prime like
🤡
Kimchigirl · 31-35, F
[@1090951,PepsiColaP] I can't tell him what to do because I'm probably his main source of pain.
PepsiColaP · 22-25, F
[@1201561,Kimchigirl] at least you're self aware
Xipooh · 26-30, M
Woo anti-union policy for workers and minimum wage work for extra work
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
Yeah, but I like getting my Amazon packages fast and inexpensively. And, the driver who delivers my packages seems happy, is friendly, and I leave him good reviews.
Reject · 26-30, M
[@8638,MarkPaul] That’s customer service for ya.
[@8638,MarkPaul] I always do too. 🙂

Experiences