I Love Pink Floyd

I Love Pink Floyd
beautiful ....
+ 2 1 reply 17 views Jan 23, 2020 |
I Love Pink Floyd
Pink Floyd - Marooned
+ 2 0 replies 2 views Jan 17, 2020 |
I Love Pink Floyd
I won't be the first person to say this, but in ways I utterly love David Gilmour and Pink Floyd. Songs like this, which catch you at in the throws of your underbelly only serve as reminders other, in love, in art, there is and has been people ...
+ 3 5 replies 18 views Jan 12, 2019 |
I Love Pink Floyd
If coming across a rare being that never heard of Pink Floyd before, 3 tracks to play for them .....:) What would your 3 picks be? :)
+ 2 7 replies 8 views Mar 19, 2018 |
I Love Pink Floyd
3 feel goodies from the greatest band evahhhh!!
I Love Pink Floyd
There’s an unceasing wind that blows through this night And there’s dust in my eyes, that blinds my sight And silence that speaks so much louder than words Of promises broken
+ 5 9 replies 8 views Sep 19, 2017 |
I Love Pink Floyd
Pigs - Pink Floyd, just for the record i like this band better than Queen and Led Zeppelin put together. A nice memory with the Animals album is that in high school science class there was a cluster of folk who gently fought for the portable casset...
+ 4 2 replies 11 views Aug 1, 2017 |
I Love Pink Floyd
Dark side of the moo ..... Atom Heart Mother, i like it more than the musicians playing it, just think!! *_*
+ 5 0 replies 3 views Jul 4, 2017 |
I Love Pink Floyd
My first exposure to Pink Floyd was when "Dark Side of the Moon" came out. I was instantly hooked, although my friends of the time thought they were strange. Wasn't long after I discovered "Meddle", the earlier works, then la...
I Love Pink Floyd
Time - Pink Floyd... Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way. Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town Waiting for someone or something to show you the way...
+ 0 2 replies 1 views Mar 17, 2013 |
I Love Pink Floyd
Pink Floyd Are Amazing... I think Pink Floyds music is truely amazing & inspirational. I was much younger when I 1st heard their music, in college, hangin out with mates. It was a cool time in my life and the 1 point I woul...
+ 0 4 replies 1 views Sep 28, 2012 |
I Love Pink Floyd
The Wall Live!... When I first got into Pink Floyd some years ago, I was disappointed, because I never thought I'd get the chance to see them live. When I heard Roger was doing The Wall tour again, I was beyond excited. I ...
I Love Pink Floyd
My Absolute Favorite... I've been hesitant to add a story here, because I don't think I could accurately portray just how much the Floyd means to me. In my opinion, they are the best band of their genre, and not just ...
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Aug 20, 2010 |

I Love Pink Floyd