I Love Pink Floyd

Great album review of The Wall
4
|
I won't be the first person to say this, but in ways I utterly love David Gilmour and Pink Floyd. Songs like this, which catch you at in the throws of your underbelly only serve as reminders other, in love, in art, there is and has been people ...
3
|
If coming across a rare being that never heard of Pink Floyd before, 3 tracks to play for them .....:) What would your 3 picks be? :)
2
|
3 feel goodies from the greatest band evahhhh!!
2
|
There’s an unceasing wind that blows through this night And there’s dust in my eyes, that blinds my sight And silence that speaks so much louder than words Of promises broken
5
|
Pigs - Pink Floyd, just for the record i like this band better than Queen and Led Zeppelin put together. A nice memory with the Animals album is that in high school science class there was a cluster of folk who gently fought for the portable casset...
4
|
Dark side of the moo ..... Atom Heart Mother, i like it more than the musicians playing it, just think!! *_*
5
|
My first exposure to Pink Floyd was when "Dark Side of the Moon" came out. I was instantly hooked, although my friends of the time thought they were strange. Wasn't long after I discovered "Meddle", the earlier works, then la...
11
|
Time - Pink Floyd... Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way. Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town Waiting for someone or something to show you the way...
0
|
Pink Floyd Are Amazing... I think Pink Floyds music is truely amazing & inspirational. I was much younger when I 1st heard their music, in college, hangin out with mates. It was a cool time in my life and the 1 point I woul...
0
|
The Wall Live!... When I first got into Pink Floyd some years ago, I was disappointed, because I never thought I'd get the chance to see them live. When I heard Roger was doing The Wall tour again, I was beyond excited. I ...
0
|
My Absolute Favorite... I've been hesitant to add a story here, because I don't think I could accurately portray just how much the Floyd means to me. In my opinion, they are the best band of their genre, and not just ...
0
|

I Love Pink Floyd

I Love Pink Floyd | Similar Worlds