Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

If you had the power to, what's one thing you would change in your life with the snap of your fingers?
1
|
caccoon Best Answer
The way I treated my mother when I was younger.
I'm sorry to hear that. :( I think it's something a lot of people do growing up, but it doesn't make it feel any less horrible. I have a much better relationship with her now. How about you?
Thewhiterabbit46x2 · 36-40, M
About 12 years ago, my father had been getting sick, feeling stressed, he just seemed very different. My dad and I were very close, and I remember telling my mother at the time that if my father were to die they would have to put me in the grave as well. In the midst of all this, my mother ended up going to the emergency room with kidney pain. They then found a 36 pound tumor that had wrapped itself around her ovaries and her kidneys. I never got to make things right.
Oh god... I am so, so sorry... That must be a hard pain to carry around.

But you never could have known, I know it must be hard, but you can't blame yourself. You didn't know the situation. People do and say things that they regret. Take care of yourself.
dunpender · 80-89, M
I would make my country Scotland independent
BondGirl84 · 31-35, F
reckon it will be given UK is out of the EU? I'm from Northern Ireland, there's talk of NI either going independent or be part of the Republic once more now with Brexit
dunpender · 80-89, M
Yes within 10 years would be my guess
A time when I was dishonest
BondGirl84 · 31-35, F
in a long distance relationship with my hubby, want him to come home now & also my family can be a bit too crazy & too much like morons... i'd like that to stop!
wvcountrylady · 61-69, F
I just want someone to love me for who I am and not lie to me about their feelings.
ManicMortuary · 22-25, F
I couldn't narrow it down to one if I tried.
Thewhiterabbit46x2 · 36-40, M
I wasn't asking for you to pick the one, but just to list one.
ManicMortuary · 22-25, F
@Thewhiterabbit46x2: I would've never gotten with my ex

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

If you had the power to, what's one thing you... | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds