This post may contain Sensitive content.
Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

.........................

A part of me hates telling anyone, since a lot of them get very passionate about helping me.
Like last night I was asked if I wanted to press charges, told me that he would be there for me.

And he told me, "You know that counts as rape, right?"
I said I know it counts but I just wanted to let it go. I don't want anymore stress or trouble, I just want to heal. I was afraid he would tell me he was going to do something. I don't want anyone to do anything to him. Because it creates more problems for me.

I'm afraid I guess.

Fear. Anxiety. I want to be heard, but I'm afraid to be heard too much in case it causes legal issues. I don't feel strong enough for that. He comes from a well-off family and his sister is a lawyer. He's also very manipulative the more I look at it.

Its word against word and I have nothing. I'm also just afraid. I get anxious after I tell people like him because they are the last people to ever let something like that go. They always come up with ideas that are too risky and would probably make things worse for me.
EuphoricTurtle · 36-40, M
People mean well, they're concerned, they care about you and also feel helpless and desperate to help. Sometimes they might take it too far and not help you all, no matter the best intentions they have.
Novascel · M
[@17323,EuphoricTurtle] Some of them wanted me to give away his contact info so they could find him and beat him up. Which obvs I said no cause thats not gonna help me any lol
EuphoricTurtle · 36-40, M
[@332555,Novascel] yeah that really wouldn't help you at all. Only bad things could come from that
Novascel · M
[@17323,EuphoricTurtle] It causes me some anxiety about telling people. Had people yell at me when it came to my last rape about turning the guy in but its not that simple. I sometimes just wish they would allow me time to heal instead of forcing their sense of justice on me lol

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings