Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

.....................

Yesterday I talked to my friend.He was the same one who I told about what happened and he thought I meant it was consensual.The way I made it sound came off that way yet I thought he just brushed me aside for so long and was upset.He had just made it sound like it was okay.Of course at the time it was harder for me to just talk about it at all so I kept my mouth shut.

Finally told him in detail after he asked me if it was consensual.Even then I left stuff out, gave him the bare minimum of what happened since I didnt feel like talking about it to begin with but I was just emotional last night.Like I just want to forget and not talk about it.Yet I had to explain why I was so emotional.

Then I did the worlds most ugliest cry on the phone.Not my best moment but it felt so good just to get it p
Out for once馃槉
EuphoricTurtle36-40, M
sometimes we just have to open the flood gates
EuphoricTurtle36-40, M
[@332555,Novascel] that's just part of the healing novie 馃槅
NovascelM
[@17323,EuphoricTurtle] I should make people into my personal snot rags more often then
EuphoricTurtle36-40, M
[@332555,Novascel] drown them in snot 馃槈

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings