Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Cant say I blame him for disrespecting me honestly lol

I usually only would talk to him if I had a problem.Its not that I hate people, or that Im using them.It's easy for me to talk about my problems to friends but ofentimes I'm so stuck in my head so I don't bother talking to anyone because I always feel I have to entertain.And I just dont have the energy.
I dont want to bore people.
I will reach out when feeling at my end tho

On the night, if not the nights after my miscarriage I remember I texted him and I asked him if he wanted to call after telling him my situation.He had been supportive in the past and I was looking for really anyone.
He said he was masturbating and I catch him at the wrong time

I said "lies" in a teasing way cause I thought he was joking like he usually does.
In which he sent me a live vid of him stroking his dick馃様
I mean to be fair I feel he would have respected me more if I was less one sided.

But I dont know how I feel about still bleeding from my miscarriage and feeling drained emotionally only to have some dude jump on me while Im vulnerable.At least I tried.
BlueVeins18-21, M
yeahhh that's way, way over the lineee gimme his address 馃獡
NovascelM
[@4199,BlueVeins] I stopped talking to him but it really did suck after having to go through that.
Something very degrading about it for some reason.

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings