Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

How can I be more honest with myself and others
I'm not honest with myself sometimes, but what I hate even more I'm not honest as much as I'd like to be with others. I deny everything I would most likely say yes to if I could...am I to cold/closed off? Not to mention there are questions I want answered by others, but I don't know how or if I should ask those questions because of the possibility of hearing something I don't want to hear...can i do anything to change that or better myself in a way?
1
|
LiMustache36-40
I see..

Just be honest and stop overthinking everything 馃槖
Cooper802Forever18-21, M
I wish it was that easy 馃檭
LiMustache36-40
Ha I know
@Cooper802Forever: YOU see, Smart pant. Trump GENOME
DID U HEAR ME WHAT I SAID?
YOU CONNECT IN REAL WORLD WITH UR, SUBCONSCIOUS MIND. WHICH WILL LEAD U TO THE CONSCIOUS, AWAKEN MIND, AND MAKES THINGS HAPPEN.

You can program anything you like. Yes it is happen like that

But, remember, once you feel it from ur heart.. that's it. And it will automatically happen.
Yes. Picture it.. you seating in a movie theater. And, you have said, yes to all the questions. .and you are smiling, hugging each other. Happily ever after. Always finish with HUGS. AND see you smiling, laughing with them. Do it, once twice, three times, until u truly feel it. That happy feeling u have to feel. .inside of you.

Then, go and do it, in REALITY. IT WILL HAPPEN AND EASE UR PAIN.

It is called, DEB..
1. Desire
2. EXPECTATIONS
3. Believe.

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

How can I be more honest with myself and others | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds