Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

What has been your greatest life struggle? (I know it is early, so just toss some words at me...And no heckling! )
I should have died 7 years ago. But I couldn't stand the thought of leaving my girls.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Was it your choice? And how are you coping now?
@PoetryNEmotion: oh God no it was nothing I did. I had an artery rupture. I am different now, because I know how quickly it can all change.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@CallmeHopelessNotRomantic: Health scares do this to a person. I am glad you have learned.
Finances, finding a companion
@PoetryNEmotion: Poorly stated on my part. Yes, I want a romantic partner. Not faring well in either situation. :(
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@DreamyCrush: You are young, girl. He will come. And then...:)
@PoetryNEmotion: Thanks for the vote of confidence, Poetry ;)
PlumBerries · 26-30, F
[c=#7700B2]my teen years[/c]
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@PlumBerries: But you are new to being a young adult and you have yet to see where Life takes you. Nearly everyone survives the teen years. Good fortune to you, girl!
PlumBerries · 26-30, F
[c=#7700B2]I almost didn't survive my teen years,twice.. true I am kinda new to adult life but so far its been smooth sailing so to speak[/c]
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@PlumBerries: Then I am delighted for you.
midnight02 · M
being intersex
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Are you really or are you on the path to discovering your sexuality?
midnight02 · M
@PoetryNEmotion: it's not a sexuality
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@BeautifulDay: Poor choice of words, but you know what I mean.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@Bigben8: I would like to know why. I left a cold marriage a few years back and I am free and happy. I wish you better.
Picklebobble · 51-55, M
Well, I guess betrayal and serious assault that left me in hospital for a month.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Did it leave lasting injuries? Dang. Sorry for all that trouble.
Picklebobble · 51-55, M
@PoetryNEmotion: I have a six inch scar down one side of my neck. Small(thumb size) indentation in the back of my skull. No memory of the following 48 hours. A mistrust of many folk who try and get close etc etc.
I had a business fail. I grew to big to fast and I didn't have a good enough support staff.
Oh I did. A very successful one. I definitely learned my lesson and I retired at 53.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@Stereoguy: Wonderful. How nice for you!
@PoetryNEmotion: Thank you. Now Sadly I am getting a little bored in retirement and I am thinking about doing something. I don't know if I should start a small business or work part time for someone. All I do know is I am not remotely looking for 40 hour's a week.
Primnproper · 51-55, F
Dealing with pain from a back injury for the last 31 years, but I manage it now quite well without popping pills all the time.

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

What has been your greatest life struggle? (I know... | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds