Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Hmm..Makes you wonder?
I often wonder if instead of seeing happily ever afters in disney princess movies seeing the reality of it all would have helped prepare me better for an actual relationship. That shit makes relationships look easy, and like their will be NO issues 馃槀
2
|
ViciDracoM
You just have to look pretty and have a little spunk for the era you love in and a wealthy handsome guy will just show up in your life!
Snowvixen26-30, F
[@657984,ViciDraco] Epitome of control freaker. 馃槀 I mean who focuses on a blasted shoe?
ViciDracoM
[@549377,Snowvixen] oh man, control freak as well as OCD. Bad mix!
Snowvixen26-30, F
[@657984,ViciDraco] I envision like Prince John scenarios in this... 馃槷
Like prince Charmings drinking and holding a good job problem or the sleeping Beauty getting sick of the relationship after 6 months knowing that it was a mistake
Snowvixen26-30, F
[@325434,jetpack] Yes! 馃槀 Real problem shit... 馃 Like BEFORE Disney got their mits on them
Uhh, I mean top meme since Disney began making movies, but it's good you're thinking about that. I do wonder to which degree women base their expectations on Disney movies, but from some experience it seems it happens more often than not... and that's not say that it isn't a "good outcome", just as psychologists and marriage councilors say, that shit isn't healthy.

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Hmm..Makes you wonder? | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds