Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Death of a family member ... how do you grasp it?
3
|
TheCaterpillar · 41-45, F
Painfully
It's what I fear most.
purplepen · 46-50, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] I cried a lot for the first few weeks, then gradually less. Mostly with relief that his suffering was finally over. He had a hard life because my mom hated him and still does.
[@658702,purplepen] I'm so sorry.
purplepen · 46-50, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] He's ok now and that's what matters. He's there with my 2 siblings that got miscarried. I still don't understand my mom but I just keep hoping and praying that she can let go of all the hate before she dies.
Tough it out, say goodbye, then move on.
It’s tough.
Quietly...Sorry for your loss.
rckt148 · 61-69, M
disbelief ,then grief ,the recovery
holding on to my experience ,in time the pain eases
time does heal all wounds
purplepen · 46-50, F
I couldn't grasp my dad dying and I still can't, years later, but I could grasp him being in heaven because I had a vivid dream about it the night before he died.
[c=#BF0080]I'm gonna experience that happening soon myself. It's hard to grasp. It's a raw jagged reality you can't escape. [/c]
i only really cared about two...
when any of the others pass, i suppose i don't feel anything as cold as that sounds. but i feel no emotional or familial connection to me. basically like a stranger somewhere else in the world died.
Lynb1960 · 56-60, F
One day at a time... little steps... 😢
Allow the emotions and the sadness to be there if it needs to be, dont worry about what anybody else thinks... They will come and go like a tide of the ocean.. one day you are fine, then next you feel like your heart want to break into a thousand pieces.. Just sit back and allow it to do what it has to do... And remember Grief has no time limit.. Im sorry for your loss.

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Death of a family member ... how do you grasp it? | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds