Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Death of a family member ... how do you grasp it?
3
|
TheCaterpillar · 41-45, F
Painfully
It's what I fear most.
purplepen · 46-50, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] I cried a lot for the first few weeks, then gradually less. Mostly with relief that his suffering was finally over. He had a hard life because my mom hated him and still does.
[@658702,purplepen] I'm so sorry.
purplepen · 46-50, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] He's ok now and that's what matters. He's there with my 2 siblings that got miscarried. I still don't understand my mom but I just keep hoping and praying that she can let go of all the hate before she dies.
XamadtheFirst · 26-30, M
Tough it out, say goodbye, then move on.
It’s tough.
Quietly...Sorry for your loss.
rckt148 · 56-60, M
disbelief ,then grief ,the recovery
holding on to my experience ,in time the pain eases
time does heal all wounds
purplepen · 46-50, F
I couldn't grasp my dad dying and I still can't, years later, but I could grasp him being in heaven because I had a vivid dream about it the night before he died.
[c=#BF0080]I'm gonna experience that happening soon myself. It's hard to grasp. It's a raw jagged reality you can't escape. [/c]
i only really cared about two...
when any of the others pass, i suppose i don't feel anything as cold as that sounds. but i feel no emotional or familial connection to me. basically like a stranger somewhere else in the world died.
Lynb1960 · 56-60, F
One day at a time... little steps... 😢
Allow the emotions and the sadness to be there if it needs to be, dont worry about what anybody else thinks... They will come and go like a tide of the ocean.. one day you are fine, then next you feel like your heart want to break into a thousand pieces.. Just sit back and allow it to do what it has to do... And remember Grief has no time limit.. Im sorry for your loss.

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings
Updated: 1 min ago

Death of a family member ... how do you grasp it? | Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds