Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

Why are there tears brimming in your eyes?
9
2 hrs ago
|
Are you that someone waiting for me?
👀 What for?
2
3 hrs ago
|
have you seen the moon tonight?
Its really bright and beautiful 🌕
3
3 hrs ago
|
What illusion are you currently chasing?
How are you going to handle it when it brings you down to your knees when it shatters?
5
3 hrs ago
|
Have you ever been raped and then had your baby taken away?
0
5 hrs ago
|
How do you keep your thoughts from being diluted?
I was going to write some meaningful things to me on here a few minutes ago, but now that I am ready to do so I can't find it in me to think or do anymore and it's not depression. I feel like whenever I try to do things I'm always ge...
0
5 hrs ago
|
#tenyearchallenge
2
5 hrs ago
|
Do you ever feel panicked about things you can't control?
Before my memory gets erased like an etch a sketch again... I can't feel anything, and I can't remember my experiences. My creative outlets are completely hampered by this fever in my head and body that I get regularly, I can't rememb...
1
5 hrs ago
|
Have you ever let others hurt you just to feel something?
0
5 hrs ago
|
How do you deal with being incapable of feeling any lasting meaningful emotions?
I'm not a sociopath, I can empathize with people but I am incapable of feeling any emotion that makes sense of the world and I can't feeling any emotions that feel meaningful or lasting and I can't remember my past.
0
5 hrs ago
|
For Anyone Who Is Afraid To Let Go Because They Think They’ll Never Find Someone Better
If you’re afraid of letting go, it’s probably not because you’re really that in love with whatever you’re holding on to. When you get to the point of having to “hold on” in the first place, it’s likely that there’s enough crap to make the idea of a l...
3
7 hrs ago
|
Are you aware of the things you take for granted?
Then why do you?
4
8 hrs ago
|
Do you remember the days I used to like you?
Yeah me neither.
4
10 hrs ago
|
What opinions do you have to give today?
0
10 hrs ago
|
My girl has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.
#Justsaying
2
10 hrs ago
|
I need help
My relationship with my mom isn’t that great. I have a lot of issues that I’m starting to believe are a result of how I was raised/brought up (the difference being what she could and couldn’t control) and I also have suicidal thoughts often. I don’t ...
0
16 hrs ago
|
I hate myself
0
19 hrs ago
|
How is it that people talk about things? Like actual real things?
I don’t want to tell you how I feel. I don’t feel comfortable telling people how I really feel, ever. Like I can say that that was difficult, I can say I cried earlier & that I’m all frozen up inside now. But what’s with people getting cross wh...
6
21 hrs ago
|
How to cope with GOOD BIG changes in life?
I am a very anxious person who likes to be in control of everything in her life. I grew up not having parents or a secure childhood and the minute I became successful and could take care of myself, I felt there a power and I grew out of this. BUT th...
1
22 hrs ago
|
Do you ever wonder what happened to past girlfriends you've not seen since you broke up?
I'm talking decades btw not a month or a day lol!
1
22 hrs ago
|

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings

Personal, Thoughts & Feelings | Similar Worlds