I Hide My Depression From Everyone Who Knows Me

I think I'm ready to be without ep. I've only used it to talk to one person recently anyway, it'll be sad to know its gone, but it helped me through a difficult time, and I'll remember that.
1
|
MBAStudent
I am so sorry to hear about your experience with depression. Know that God loves you and he will always love you no matter what has happened. He loves you more than he loves anyone else. Depression can be traumatizing and I have experienced the same thing but have overcome the trauma and help people who have been effected. Help those who need you to help them with the same problem. You have the power to change people's lives...especially other people who have been affected. God bless you! Remember He loves you and always will! You are an incredible person who deserves the best in life! You are strong, amazing and loved by God! You can keep in touch with me on a regular basis if you want to keep in touch with me. Have faith in God's love! Help others who are struggling with depression!

Categories: Depression, Health

I think I'm ready to be without ep. I've... | I Hide My Depression From Everyone Who Knows Me | Similar Worlds