I Am Confused About My Feelings

Donato's Pizza is offering me a free 1 topping pizza for my BDay, but they're not allowing me to add extra toppings although I'm willing to pay for them.
I'm thinking to let it go or should I get the free pizza and throw it in the their trash can?
1
|
That’s weird , try contacting customer support. Don’t waste it though
[@894525,RedvelvertPinny] I did contact customer support and they said it was against their policy to allow customers to add toppings to BDay pizzas although the customer is willing to pay for them.

She said "I'm sorry about that". I said "No you're not, you're an idiot".

If I knew someone who needed food I would give it to them, but I don't know of anyone in need.
I'm kicked off Fb until June 10, but when I get back on I'm going to their Page and telling everyone what happened.
Busybee333 · 26-30, F
Happy birthday! Pick cheese ! You can add sweet, salty, spicy stuff, or meat/veggies on top and it will all taste a different kind of good xD

I Am Confused About My Feelings
who are we?
Categories: Health

Donato's Pizza is offering me a free 1 toppin... | I Am Confused About My Feelings | Similar Worlds