I Love the Rain

I been sitting here for the last half hour with the window slighting open listening to the rain outside and it’s so therapeutic, it’s not too heavy but heavy enough for me to feel relaxed I love listening to the light taps of the raindrops on the w...
13
|
😆😆😆 PE teachers don't thanks rain for flooding the netball court
3
|
8
|
I love the sound of it, very relaxing. Especially on a Friday evening or Saturday and I just sit on the couch with a warm blanket and watch lifetime movies. EXCEPT when I have to run errands and it starts pouring Do y’all like the rain? What about...
5
|
Most of my post are about my pregnancy (exciting times) I am currently sitting in my sunroom listing to the rain and feel so relaxed and happy right now I can sleep like a baby to the sound of rain. I love the smell of it too lol
8
|
Rain in Central Park in the city, a thunderous downpour to beat all rainstorms. I was there and so were you huddled together on a big rock, a huge boulder in the middle of the park in the middle of the city. We sat together close, holding on to the u...
3
|
I saw this tune performed live in the garden last night. It was glorious Then it started to rain. Then pour. We made a mad dash for the parking lot and got drenched. It was a lovely evening : )
2
|
chance of rain... but not going to stop my evening swim. 😍
12
|
I like driving in the rain. Aside from the swerving and low visibility I find it relaxing.
2
|
I love the rain because I can cry in the rain not being noticed by other people. It's my excuse to be alone and to cry by myself. I really love it because it's crying with me right now.
3
|
7
|
At 430am the rain is so soothing to listen to. One of the simple joys in life. Time to sleep soon. Hope you all have a good day.
2
|
I love rainy season, the smell of trees and earth makes me feel alive. If it rains and I'm outside, I would normally stop, face up to the sky and let the ferocious drops of rain splash on my face. Arms stretch out wide welcoming the rain to pu...
5
|
There is a break through after the summer heat. It started to rain just lightly enough to wet the parched earth, making the volcanic rocks in my garden steam. Where there is bare and cracked earth under the suns heat it's a welcomed relief...th...
2
|
There are so many great songs written about the rain. It's such a source of inspiration, and has many emotional connotations. What's your favourite song about the rain?
1
|
Last week it rained. Hard. Like furious amounts. I had to take advantage of it. So when I went to town I wore my big comfortable raincoat and my gorgeous welly boots. There were so many puddles and I was sloshing around like a madwoman, flooding my b...
7
|
I love the world after a rain. Everything feels refreshed. That wonderful earthy smell hangs in the air and the water glistens and drops from all the plants in my garden.
6
|
8
|
It rained an hour ago... Means the monsoon started from today and will continue till September ⛈☔
5
|
I love rain just not the humidity that comes with it
7
|

I Love the Rain
Categories: Travel

I Love the Rain | Similar Worlds