I Love the Rain

I Love the Rain
I love to just be laying in my bed listening to the rain. It’s calming….. especially when it rains really hard. Some people might be afraid of a flood if it rains really hard, but I love the sound of it. It almost makes me feel protected. The other...
11
|
I Love the Rain
It's such a peaceful morning.
4
|
I Love the Rain
😆😆😆 PE teachers don't thanks rain for flooding the netball court
3
|
I Love the Rain
8
|
I Love the Rain
I love the sound of it, very relaxing. Especially on a Friday evening or Saturday and I just sit on the couch with a warm blanket and watch lifetime movies. EXCEPT when I have to run errands and it starts pouring Do y’all like the rain? What about...
5
|
I Love the Rain
Rain in Central Park in the city, a thunderous downpour to beat all rainstorms. I was there and so were you huddled together on a big rock, a huge boulder in the middle of the park in the middle of the city. We sat together close, holding on to the u...
3
|
I Love the Rain
chance of rain... but not going to stop my evening swim. 😍
12
|
I Love the Rain
I like driving in the rain. Aside from the swerving and low visibility I find it relaxing.
2
|
I Love the Rain
I love the rain because I can cry in the rain not being noticed by other people. It's my excuse to be alone and to cry by myself. I really love it because it's crying with me right now.
3
|
I Love the Rain
7
|
I Love the Rain
At 430am the rain is so soothing to listen to. One of the simple joys in life. Time to sleep soon. Hope you all have a good day.
2
|
I Love the Rain
I love rainy season, the smell of trees and earth makes me feel alive. If it rains and I'm outside, I would normally stop, face up to the sky and let the ferocious drops of rain splash on my face. Arms stretch out wide welcoming the rain to pu...
5
|
I Love the Rain
There is a break through after the summer heat. It started to rain just lightly enough to wet the parched earth, making the volcanic rocks in my garden steam. Where there is bare and cracked earth under the suns heat it's a welcomed relief...th...
2
|
I Love the Rain
Last week it rained. Hard. Like furious amounts. I had to take advantage of it. So when I went to town I wore my big comfortable raincoat and my gorgeous welly boots. There were so many puddles and I was sloshing around like a madwoman, flooding my b...
8
|
I Love the Rain
I love the world after a rain. Everything feels refreshed. That wonderful earthy smell hangs in the air and the water glistens and drops from all the plants in my garden.
6
|
I Love the Rain
It rained an hour ago... Means the monsoon started from today and will continue till September ⛈☔
5
|
I Love the Rain
I love rain just not the humidity that comes with it
7
|
I Love the Rain
Dear people who love the rain, Come and take it away because I cant think of anything I want to do less than walk in the rain right now. Sincerely, Me
0
|
I Love the Rain
I love rain
3
|
I Love the Rain
Its a perfectly cool autumn rainy day. Don't need much more than that.
4
|

I Love the Rain
Travel

I Love the Rain | Similar Worlds