I Don't Eat Junk Food

Are you a junk food junkie?

A 24hrs McDonald, no matter what time of the day/night, it is always busy. I don't get why people/families buying junk food middle of the 馃寵.
YourMomsForbiddenCrush51-55, M
munchies
cherokeepatti61-69, F
No I am not. I can always find something to cook at home even if it鈥檚 just a couple of eggs or a can of beans or whatever, it beats fast food.
Spaceshipcaptain41-45, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] That's best!!
cherokeepatti61-69, F
[@518144,Spaceshipcaptain] I think so too. I think the last few times I had fast food (years ago) I would get the burps or was disappointed with the flavor etc. and think of how much that cost and how I could have scrambled a couple of eggs and been satisfied with that for just a little bit of money, a fraction of what I paid for restaurant food.
Spaceshipcaptain41-45, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] right, and you know what you put in it.
RaineF
I had KFC for the first time in a couple of years yesterday. But other than that I've only had fish and chips as the seaside a couple of times a year. I don't trust most junk food.
Bri8931-35, M
I try not to be, but sometimes the cravings get the best of me.

I Don't Eat Junk Food