I Want To Be Free Of Back Pain

I am gonna take a nap after this

Hurting/hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired.

I know it is the pain making me depressed right now.

I am so tired and hurt so much I might be going insane. I feel kind of unglued today. Last night I slept eight hours but it was not as restful as a deep five.

My back hurts so much sometimes I just have to lie down on my bed and rest as the throbbing ache slowly subsides. Or sometimes stretch. Nothing else seems to help.

I know I need to work on strength training and back pain is related to a lot of lifestyle stuff but it does hurt even though I take ibuprofen and Naprosyn PO BID as well as do yoga and I use pretty good body mechanics. No one is perfect but I am conscious of my body. I feel like something is wrong that isn't just the norm. The pain comes and goes but lately has been persistent.

Right now it is like a 7/10. I am not literally crying but I cannot ignore it or function normally.

This is a 7/10 [i]with painkillers* on board[/i] mind you. Rest and stretching help a little.

The doc might refer me to PT but I am like ... can I please Please PLEASE have some kind of diagnostic test to see why I hurt SO much? I guess it is probably "just" inflammation. Nothing to do but what I am doing unless we wanna get me addicted to opiates.

Being human sucks.

*I take Tylenol, Naprosyn, and turmeric for inflammation

I Want To Be Free Of Back Pain