You're given a free trip to Hawaii

...but you've got to take your boss from your last job with you and spend every minute with them. Are you going?
BlueMetalChick · 26-30, F
Oh yeah, my former boss always treated me good. The reason I don't work for him anymore is because he got arrested for selling crack out of the business.
BlueMetalChick · 26-30, F
[@9288,MagnifiqueGirl] Yep, you got it. My boss was pretty good to the workers but he was also a dumb mf sometimes. He couldn't resist the urge to make extra money.
MagnifiqueGirl · 22-25
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] would you do a duet with me?
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] Oh no! That's too bad.
Becksta · 36-40
I kinda prefer to be at home right now...
[@421598,Becksta] Understandable
AuRevoir · 31-35, M
My boss is my brother so yes..
[@410477,AuRevoir] Ah cool. Sounds like you get along pretty well.
AuRevoir · 31-35, M
[@600561,midnightrose] Mostly.. Always feel sorry for him though.. He goes through a lot.. Same with my dad.. But.. idk........... hard to feel bad for them at times too.. it's a weird imbalance..
ronisme1 · 61-69, M
YMITheWayIM · 41-45, M
I don't give a rat's arse about visiting Hawaii and my ex boss and I are good friends.
[@270290,YMITheWayIM] Lucky for you I didn't ask you to give a rat's arse. 😉
YMITheWayIM · 41-45, M
[@600561,midnightrose] A win-win regardless
Mindful · 51-55, F
Yes I’d go. I would not spend time with her.
Aboomachu · 31-35, M
I’ll bury her in Hawaii 😈 😈
Yes because my last 2 jobs were PostMates and DoorDash and being that they are apps that mostly work autonomously and you have to sign a contract that you are self employed on their platform, that would mean I'm vacationing with a CEO and therefore could learn alot. Once I learn what I need to know from the CEO, I'll come back to Hawaii and buy a couple of houses.
[@1202537,BagOfPotatos] Good thinking.