Conundrum! Did the dinosaurs exist? Well science is divided on the matter but the great Creation Scientists such as

Professors Kent Hovind and Ken Ham have deduced that dinosaurs have always existed. Dinosaurs were birds and lizards. Look through your own eyes, what are the biggest lizards on Earth today? Of course it is the elephant and the rhino, well...they are big lizards so are they also not dinosaurs?

Food for thought indeed, trust your eyes not the stories that the UN and NASA have been telling us for the last 400 years.

Clearly I have given you a lot to think about, possibly an epiphany and a life changing moment for all of you...I am interested in your thoughts.
WintaTheAngle · 41-45, M Best Comment
Neither the UN or NASA has existed for 400 years.
Haroldhugh · 51-55, M
[@1064814,WintaTheAngle] Damn, well the rest was accurate so hopefully nobody else will notice that little faux pas. Many thanks for pointing it out.
WintaTheAngle · 41-45, M
[@1202442,Haroldhugh] I’m terrible at this game. I don’t know who’s joking and who’s mental.
Haroldhugh · 51-55, M
[@1064814,WintaTheAngle] Sir, I do not know what you mean. I am super cereal.

Dolimyte · 36-40, M
Unless one of them built a giant boat shaped building, I don't buy it!
Adaydreambeliever · 56-60, FVIP
No, science is NOT divided on this issue, they KNOW dinosaurs existed, there are too many fossils to deny this. AND in many cases there are complete, or very nearly complete fossils of the skeletons of these dinosaurs. This is evidence and there's a lot of it.

As to whether birds and lizards etc are dinosaurs.. well again no, there's no debate on this.. there ARE many species alive today that are related to dinosaurs - they have evolved from dinosaurs etc.. AND there are many species alive today that date back to time periods close to those where dinosaurs existed. Things that have existed as species for a very very long time include things like dragonflies, mosquitos, horseshoe crabs, bacteria, crane flies and many more..

https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-is-the-oldest-species-living-today#:~:text=Although%20it%20can%20be%20hard,today%20is%20the%20horseshoe%20crab

https://www.oldest.org/animals/species/.
Haroldhugh · 51-55, M
[@7167,Adaydreambeliever] Thank you Ma'am, a very informative answer.
walabby · 61-69, M
Ummm.... Elephant and Rhino are NOT lizards. They are mammals...
Pinkstarburst · 51-55, F
My thought is that you need to puff-puff-pass whatever you smoke when you come here.