Stepson taking advantage, he will not work nor want and my wife, his mother defends him every time I try to throw him out..

I got married a year ago to a beautiful woman so I was not bothered when she asked if her son could come and stay. It was fine at first, then it became apparent that he did not want to contribute to the household...he sits at the table and demands my wife makes him his meals, he pays no rent and expects his washing and board free. I am worried for my wife's health as she needs to work three jobs to pay for anything, I do try to contribute in my home job as a songwriter, unfortunately nobody has ever bought any of my songs so my wife has to work hard to keep us and I do not think that the added burden of this 'freeloader' is doing her any good. I am my wits end and would appreciate any advice. Also, just to add to the insult it is his 7th bithday next week and he has not contributed to the party or the clown he has invited...it beggars belief.
hunkalove · 61-69, M Best Comment
Why can't your wife just get a fourth job? Your career is important! You ain't gettin' any younger, ya know. And neither is the little brat!
Haroldhugh · 51-55, M
[@45528,hunkalove] I have suggested this but she is a very selfish woman.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
[@1202442,Haroldhugh] Thanks for BA!

Asmae · 31-35, F
Wait what? He’s just 7 years old?
Asmae · 31-35, F
He be trollin [@1158409,littlepuppywantanewlife]
[@509132,Asmae] hopefully.
Bimyself · 61-69
[@509132,Asmae] Duhhhh... lololololol
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M
Wow I say it’s time to throw him out you two can’t possibly do anymore than what you’re doing
I feel some 'Firesign Theater" spoofing in your story: but satire or not, if u listen to this song maybe you will feel more inspired to discover some helpful paths...[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaRlmClmEy8]
He's 7 years old?🤔
[@1202442,Haroldhugh] what does a 7 year old rabbit do for a job these days?
Haroldhugh · 51-55, M
[@1207913,Handmaidssnail] I believe he is a horse rider.
[@1202442,Haroldhugh] makes sense
7 years old? Are you from Germany?
I have an Idea. He should open up a Lemonade stand on your driveway
BreezeyBree · 56-60, F
I really needed a good laugh today. Thank you!!