Why do men think every woman needs or wants them? I got a vibrator that does a better job than you and lasts longer and I have my own money🤷‍♀️

Not being rude just saying...
Natasha2020 · F Best Comment
Men can't handle reality IMO. So no doubt they distort it and call you names.

ozgirl512 · 26-30, F
It keeps them in a job ;)
Alfarrobas · 31-35, M
blackcar · 26-30, M
Yeah thanks for letting me know then
pdqsailor1 · M
I own a Sybian, probably the only vibrator that could make a dead woman CUM... I got it for my Wife thinking that I take her pleasure very seriously... Well surprise - the Sybian (with almost all of the attachments) as legendary as it is in the field of Female sexual fulfilment sits unused in my closet - my Wife highly prefers me. She enjoys herself and she is in charge of the proceedings - she insists that we make love every day.. So no offence but my Wife decided I do a better job, that I last plenty long enough and she has her own money too.
Everyone desires my bomb dick..
Gaiia · F
Yeah but no kisses... No nice intimate closeness or eye contact or someone grabbing you...

Yeah may not need them but it's different.

But, a toy may be better in some cases
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
Men aren’t needed, it’s a want, a desire. Some need to understand that.
ozgirl512 · 26-30, F
[@10165,Iamonfire666] good point!
Mrsbetweenfatandfit · 26-30, F
Generally I don’t think most believe that but those with homophobic tendencies sure to seem think no man could resist themselves around them.
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
One of the greatest feelings in the world is making that connection with another human being. Emotional support is just as important as physical and financial.
Northwest · M
If you're in a relationship based on power play and sex, then you're probably better off with your vibrator.

If you want a relationship based on honesty, respect, equality and intellectual intercourse, then your vibrator may not be a suitable replacement, though it could possibly be an interesting accessory.
JupiterDreams · 26-30
I dunno... Why do some women think all men want them? 😯 Probably the same reason