Just in my in box from’the Knowledge’-Covid News

Social distancing rules will be scrapped in the UK from 21 June, meaning pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas can fully reopen, although Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab warns “something around masks” may remain. The cap on the number of mourners at funerals will be lifted from 17 May, a month ahead of schedule

I assume UK,in this instance,means England but my cricket trips are now confirmed I think.
Drakeford take note.
carolinehugz · 46-50, F
So we are going to have mask wearing forever? 🥺
SirfurryanimalWales · 61-69, M
[@849829,carolinehugz] who knows?
carolinehugz · 46-50, F
Either way so something just is right at the moment. I don't follow the news like some do, but it's all very eerie right now to me🤨
Picklebobble2 · 56-60, M
Assuming that things continue on a downward trend for infection and an upward trend for vaccine shot#2

But they do this. Spout all kinds of. ‘give people hope that it’s coming to an end’ messages before backtracking on what they’ve said if something doesn’t go to plan between now and then