I am really trying hard to bond with this baby馃槬

Crocheting stuff for them seemed like a good idea, I did that for my last baby Slept with the blanket for 2 months after they died and then I put it away somewhere safe. My mother asked me if I wanted to give it to my cousin cause she had a baby around the time I miscarried mine. Kind of hurt lmao, but I know she meant well...
I made some booties which turned out okay, and I'm reworking a hat since last one was bad.
I feel like if I act like I want this one then it makes me look like I asked for it, when I didn't. I guess I can't please everyone lol.
Here is booties that I've reposted probs 3 times
[image deleted]
ScarletWitch26-30, F
Wow she asked u to give away the blanket. 馃槨 The hell.
ScarletWitch26-30, F
[@332555,Novascel] you don't do that to a grieving mother.
NovascelM
[@386170,ScarletWitch] You almost made me tear up lol. I couldn't call myself a mother even if I wanted back then, yet I was grieving a baby. I guess I feel I didnt earn the title even if I have an angel baby.
ScarletWitch26-30, F
[@332555,Novascel] wait until this child is born. You will definitely feel different than you do now. Hugs to you.
Iamonfire66631-35, F
I am sorry for your loss. I miscarried once and it鈥檚 a pain like no other.
NovascelM
[@10165,Iamonfire666] I cry at least once a week still but its gotten better.
I hope you were able to heal too馃
Iamonfire66631-35, F
[@332555,Novascel] I am glad it鈥檚 getting better. I have healed as much as I can. There is always a feeling of loss and what could have been.